Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The women of ? (I can't remember where they live)

Desperate Housewives was pretty good. I liked the scenes between Nicolette (Edie) and Teri (Susan) when they were locked in the basement together. It brought me back to Season 1 when they were always at each other then became friends and then went back at each other. They have good chemistry.
Gabby's scenes were hilarious with the fat older daughter. Trying to watch Gabby drag her daughter up the stairs was very funny.
I wish they would have Edie's husband kill off Dana Delany's character.... can't stand her. I loved her on China Beach, but can't stand her on any other show I have ever seen her on.
Lynette was pretty good and the scenes with her mom. Kind of sad. I wish I could have a drink right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment