Thursday, January 8, 2009

Being gay is a gift from God!

Being gay is a gift from God was the best quote from Oprah Best Life Week episode today. The episode focused on spirituality. WOW, I have to say this was a great episode. It started a little slow, but I really got into it. This doesn't do justice to summarize it.... but some things I got out of it were 1. When we are going through a hard time, it is supposed to be a death of something, so let go of it...as the birth of something new and better is right around the corner. 2. Be who you want to be on the inside and honor that person... don't worry about what you don't have and what others might perceive. I need to focus on being that good, kind, and compassionate nurse that I try to be and even take it to the next level. Screw all the snotty pretty boys in San Diego! whooooo hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment