Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Confessions

Sooo, I LOVED your recap of 90210, I did catch a couple episodes when I was staying with cousin Sarah when I moved to San Diego. Other than the one skinny little b*tch that can't act (I think she is kind of a bad girl character), the show wasn't that bad. I LOVED that they had Shannon Doherty on it. I never watched the original one, but I've always loved Shannon. I think the principal is HOT, (wasn't he on Melrose?).
This leads me to my new show... Confessions of a Teenage Idol, which has an alum of the original 90210 on it. I guess he was the guy that threw Donna Martin down the stairs, which ended with the actual actor not being able to get another gig in Hollywood. Who knew that throwing Tori Spelling down the stairs would get Aaron blacklisting this actor. Now Aaron is dead, so this guy can become a start again. Confessions has about 8 former Teenage idols, 5 of which I had crushes on at onetime throughout my gay life. What I found, was that most of these guys were such whiners! The hottest one, David Chokachi was the worst... you just have to watch. Wow, have these hunks aged. David still looks good, but most of them don't look so great, especially Billy Huffsy from Fame and Days of Our Lives. He looks horibla! I wouldn't recognize him. Adrian Zmed looks ok, he seems like a nice guy. Eric Neis would be hot if he would take a bath and shave. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole (well, maybe if we were in a shower together) and I would need Personal Protective Wear to touch him otherwise. The funny thing is he is all worried about his colon and how much he poops. Is he serious? Christopher Atkins looks like he is 60. OHHHH MYYYY GAAAWWWDDDD, the therapist leading the group session looks like she is always constipated... watch for that. I couldn't stop laughing! I guess I need to start introducing myself, so you know when I write and when Mollie writes. Also please email us at mollieandthemo@gmail.com if you would like. Thanks for reading! Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment