Thursday, January 8, 2009

Plastic Surgery for one

So I got to see my first episode of Nip/Tuck ever. I did see two clips of the show previously, one with Slater from SBTB in the shower with one of the plastic surgeons and the other one with Joan Van Ark having sex with the same plastic surgeon that showered with Slater. The JVA sex scene was the scariest thing I've ever seen (and I love me some JVA, she was always my fave on Knots Landing).
Well I pretty much wanted to kill myself after my first episode. Sooooo dark and depressing. OMG, why? It is well written, and the characters you just HATE, but they are fascinating to watch at the same time. BUT todays episode was all about dying and death and dying and death and the Big C (Cancer). The sex scenes were interesting. Sharon Gless played a great wack job! I can't think about this show anymore. It's intersting that they will be dealing with a male character having Breast Cancer. I will watch another episode and see if it gets any lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment