Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oprah Best Life Week cont

Oprah had Dr. Oz on today. He is cute but has THE hairiest triceps ever! Take a laser to them, man! Great advice about food, sleep, and tests you should run. One important thing I learned today...... if you ever get sick have your thyroid checked. Now do I mean sick with a cold or flu or something, NO. I mean Oprah had High Blood Pressure, Heart Palpitations, and the dreaded weight gain. But the thyroid can cause a lot of symptoms, but the thyroid needs to be addressed and things should get back to normal. Oprah was on like 6 different meds, then she got her thyroid fixed and now NO MEDS. I thought it was hot today when Dr. Oz talked about men getting a digital rectal exam. MMMMMMM.....my thoughts exactly! Overall I actually liked today's episode. I hope I don't turn into an Oprah fan. After best Life week x2 I plan on not blogging or watching anymore. I'm more of a Martha guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment